PA Residents – here’s your chance to save big on upgrades and repairs that make your HVAC system more energy efficient.
FirstEnergy – including its affiliates in the state Met-Ed, Penelec, Penn Power and West Penn Power – are offering tons of rebates (up to $600) on HVAC system efficiency upgrades and repairs.
The FirstEnergy rebate program offers HVAC and Water Heating rebates in two areas:
- Tuning up your existing HVAC system
- Replacing an old HVAC system an energy-efficient HVAC system
The good news: Comfort Pro can help. We are a participating contractor in the FirstEnergy program – that means we’re trained to perform rebate-qualifying services and can help you apply to receive the cash.
If you’re a FirstEnergy residential customer and were already planning to have these services done, this is your chance to save even more money.
How to Earn Rebates on Qualified HVAC Purchases and Services
To qualify for rebate funding, the repair or installation must be provided by a participating contractor like Comfort Pro, and there are a number of energy-saving upgrades and maintenance that qualify in the FirstEnergy program. Currently, FirstEnergy rebates include:
- A/C or Heat Pump Tune-Up — $50
- Installation of New High-Efficiency Central A/C — $100 to $200
- Installation of Air Source Heat Pump – Up to $500
- Install Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pump — $200
- Installation of ENERGY STAR certified geothermal heat pump — $600
- Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner Installation — $75
- Installation of Packaged Terminal Heat Pump — $150
- Programmable Thermostat Installation — $25
Contact Comfort Pro to Learn More
As a participating contractor, Comfort Pro can help you understand which types of systems upgrades and repairs will save you the most cash. Whether you’ve been thinking about a new system upgrade, or you’re HVAC system is in need of a tune-up, we can help!
With us you can count on:
- Friendly, knowledgeable technicians
- Available same-day service
- Free quotes and service estimates
- A+ BBB Rating
Comfort Pro serves communities throughout the region, including Reading, Allentown, Lancaster, Chester, Montgomery, Lebanon, Pottstown, Schuylkill, York, Wyomissing, Berks County and the Lehigh Valley.
If you’re interested in taking advantage of FirstEnergy’s rebates, schedule an appointment today!